Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello to all cast and family of "HONK",
from Mrs. P-

I am still catching up on my sleep, my house work and my clean-up from the cast party, but I wanted to take a moment to say "thanks" one more time. You were such a great group to work with and the parents were so supportive and helpful, it made my director's job very enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

You should all be so proud of what you accomplished this summer. No matter how many shows you are in, each one is different. And as we know...different is OK. You can learn something new from each show that you do. So, 'Hold your head up high' and 'Believe in yourself'!
You are all SWANS!!

I have a few 'lost and found' items at my home, so if you are missing any of the following, please call or stop by to pick them up. I will leave them on my front entry-way for a few days.
- a bag of clothes (mostly green)
- a bag of clothes (mostly white)
- a pair of sunglasses
- several Tupperware containers
- an oval plastic serving tray
- two green MCS water bottles
- an 'autographed' program (mostly black marker)
- a (Swiss army knife-like) gadget that was left on the sound cabinet back stage

We are also missing a Nintendo DS with a 'Littlest Petshop' case cover, that was thought to be in Mrs. Meredith's music room.

I hope that you all will have an enjoyable last 3 weeks of summer and don't forget to keep in touch with your new TMP friends. You never know where these friendship will lead.

Blessings to all,
Susan Pendergast

1 comment:

Timothy Murphy Playhouse said...

add to that a mug with music notes on it that was on the flower table.

also i think the nintendo ds was found at the ticket table...maybe?